(1) A corporation shall keep as records minutes of all meetings
of its members and board of directors, a record of all actions taken by
the members or board of directors without a meeting, and a record of
all actions taken by a committee of the board of directors in place of
the board of directors on behalf of the corporation.
(2) A corporation shall maintain accurate accounting records.
(3) A corporation or its agent shall maintain a record of its
members in a form that permits preparation of a list of the names and
addresses of all members in alphabetical order by class of voting
(4) A corporation shall maintain its records in written form or
in another form capable of conversion into written form within a
(5) A corporation shall keep a copy of the following records:
(a) Its articles or
restated articles of incorporation and all amendments to them currently
(b) Its bylaws or restated bylaws and all amendments
to them currently in effect.
(c) The minutes of all members' meetings and records
of all action taken by members without a meeting for the past 3 years.
(d) Written communications to all members generally
or all members of a class within the past 3 years, including the
financial statements furnished for the past 3 years under s. 617.1605.
(e) A list of the names and business street, or home
if there is no business street, addresses of its current directors and
(f) Its most recent annual report delivered to the
Department of State under s. 617.1622.
History.--s. 106, ch. 90-179; s. 69, ch. 93-281.